I cannot locate my package, what should I do?
We're sorry to hear that your package has not arrived! If you cannot locate your package, here are the next steps to take:
- Please check with your neighbors to see if they have seen your package. Sometimes packages are delivered to the wrong address. If you live with family, friends or roommates, ask them if they have grabbed your package for you. (Surprisingly, this happens a lot!)
- Reach out to your local mail carrier regarding the missing package to see if they have further information available. It's possible that your package was returned back to them or they're hanging onto it at their facility.
- File a claim with USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
- Once you have filed a claim with the mail carrier, please reach out to our customer service team with your order number and details regarding your claim. Please wait until you have successfully filed a claim before reaching out to our team.
* There has been an increase in packages being marked as "delivered" in the system, but aren't delivered to the shipping address until several days later.
If you believe your package has been lost or stolen, please follow these steps:
- Once you have filed a claim, reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. regarding your missing/lost/stolen/etc.package. Please include your order information and details/screenshots regarding the filed claim
- Our customer service team will review your case and will guide you through the next steps.
If your package is marked as delivered in the tracking details, but you are unable to find it, we require you to reach out to the mail carrier directly to start a claim with USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Once a package leaves our facility, it's in the hands of the mail carrier. Skida is not responsible for missing, lost or stolen packages.
Our customer service team will let you know if your lost/stolen order if eligible for replacement. If your order is eligible for a replacement package. Customers will not be refunded for missing packages. Replacement packages cannot be returned or exchanged.
My order is delayed or seems to be lost in the mail.
If your tracking information indicates that your package has been stuck at a facility, please allow 7 days for updates. Please reach out to our customer service team for further information.
We require 14 days pass following the last tracking update before issuing the package as missing.
Once a package leaves our fulfillment center, it is in the hands of shipping carriers working independently from Skida. However, we are here to help provide direction and support to help resolve your shipping concerns or mishaps.