1. How do I track my order?
Once your order has hit the mail stream, a shipping confirmation email detailing your tracking information will be sent to you.
If you do not receive your order confirmation email or shipping confirmation, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (802)-540-8100 during business hours (Monday - Friday 10am- 5pm EST) and someone from the Skida team will gladly assist you!
If you have not received your tracking information or your tracking has not updated within 24 hours, please consult here.
2. My tracking information is not showing updates. What should I do?
If your shipment's tracking number is not showing updates, there are couple of reasons why this might be happening.
- The US Postal Service may have forgotten to do an origin scan.
- The package may have not left our fulfillment center, yet.
- The original address may have changed, creating a new label and tracking information.
- The package could as well be missing. (Sad face.)
If any of these seem possible, please wait an additional 24 hours for an activity update before contacting us.
For International shipments, local Postal Services often do not send updates through the US Postal Service website. In this case, it is best for the customer to contact their local postal service with their tracking information/number ready. For more information about International Shipments, click here.
Once a package leaves our fulfillment center, it is in the hands of shipping carriers working independently from Skida. However, we are here to help provide direction and support to help resolve your shipping concerns or mishaps.